I’ve just received a very special award from fellow writer EM Castellan – Thank you so much!
You should go visit her blog, I had no idea she was an expert on all things Victor Hugo.
This award is, well, lovely, isn’t it? Suddenly I’m craving crumpets and Devonshire cream.
The rules of the award state that I must share 7 things about myself and pass the award on to 7 other bloggers.
My 7 Deadly Sins 7 Fascinating Facts about Me:
1. My first paying job was at a racehorse training stable. I mucked stalls, groomed horses, cleaned tack.
2. The most terrifying dream I ever had involved polar bears. Hungry, clever, polar bears.
3. I’ve met two members of the band U2. Does that mean I’ve met U1? I’m not sure.
4. The house in Portsmouth, New Hampshire where I lived for a number of years was haunted.
5. My husband and I got married on Halloween, in a park under a weeping willow tree. So, you can understand why I really had no problem with #4.
6. My imaginary childhood friends included a posse of tiny old men who wore vintage golfing attire. I have no idea why.
7. Rhiann is actually my middle name. I loathe my first name and therefore never use it, unless forced by medical offices and legal contracts.
Now that you know ALL about me, here are seven other people you should get to know, or know better. Some of them I’ve just met on Twitter and we’ve been chatting. Others I’ve known for a while.
1. Kristy Shen
2. Jolene Haley
4. Stacey Lee
If your name is on the list and you don’t want to “play”, no worries.