I’ve just received a very special award from fellow writer EM Castellan – Thank you so much!
You should go visit her blog, I had no idea she was an expert on all things Victor Hugo.
This award is, well, lovely, isn’t it? Suddenly I’m craving crumpets and Devonshire cream.
The rules of the award state that I must share 7 things about myself and pass the award on to 7 other bloggers.
My 7 Deadly Sins 7 Fascinating Facts about Me:
1. My first paying job was at a racehorse training stable. I mucked stalls, groomed horses, cleaned tack.
2. The most terrifying dream I ever had involved polar bears. Hungry, clever, polar bears.
3. I’ve met two members of the band U2. Does that mean I’ve met U1? I’m not sure.
4. The house in Portsmouth, New Hampshire where I lived for a number of years was haunted.
5. My husband and I got married on Halloween, in a park under a weeping willow tree. So, you can understand why I really had no problem with #4.
6. My imaginary childhood friends included a posse of tiny old men who wore vintage golfing attire. I have no idea why.
7. Rhiann is actually my middle name. I loathe my first name and therefore never use it, unless forced by medical offices and legal contracts.
Now that you know ALL about me, here are seven other people you should get to know, or know better. Some of them I’ve just met on Twitter and we’ve been chatting. Others I’ve known for a while.
1. Kristy Shen
2. Jolene Haley
4. Stacey Lee
If your name is on the list and you don’t want to “play”, no worries.
Oh my gosh! I loved this, Rhiann. Thanks for the chuckle. I do adore your wit.
Glad I made you smile – and such a lovely smile it is too!
Married on Halloween? Under a willow tree? I KNEW I liked you for some reason. <333
LOL. Yes, the willow tree was Plan B. We discovered that getting married in the old cemetery nearby wasn’t allowed… Since we both love willow trees it worked out just fine 🙂
Hmm hungry clever polar bears and tiny old men in vintage golfing attire… Love it!
Thanks so much for tagging me and I just love the name Rhiann – it really fits you. 🙂
You’re welcome. And thank you 🙂
Pingback: The One Lovely Blog Award « Cassandra Page
Thanks for the tag! 😀
You’re very welcome 😀
That is AWESOME you lived in a haunted house and married that way! Super cool. Thank you for the award!
I’ve always liked ghosts, and the ones in our house mostly kept to themselves. And you’re welcome 🙂
Your wedding day sounds like it was awesome! I’m glad you accepted the award, it’s great to know you a little bit more 🙂
That’s what I like best about these “tag” awards too. And yes, my wedding day was pretty awesome – and now I get to spend anniversaries dressing up and trick or treating lol.
haha…LOVE your random facts. Little men in golf attire cracked me up. I lived in a haunted house once, but it felt really creepy–like whatever was there wasn’t very friendly. Haha. I did NOT enjoy the experience at all, but I wouldn’t mind living with a nice Caspery sort of ghost. 🙂
Married under a willow tree at Halloween is just too cool. I’d love to see those pics. 🙂
Congrats on the award!!
Unfriendly ghosts would NOT be cool, at all. *shudder*
I love your imaginary friends …they sound so interesting 🙂
Congrats on the award!